With your help, this is a national crisis we can solve.
Today, nearly 30 percent of America’s young people drop out of high school. Even those who graduate may miss out on rewarding careers in science, mathematics, engineering and the humanities because they lack the exposure to make informed choices. It’s a tragedy that short-changes millions of young lives every year. And it’s a national crisis that diminishes America’s workforce preparedness, our economic development, our participatory democracy—our future.
In order to prosper in the years ahead, our country can’t afford to write off any of our young people. That’s why concerned individuals, businesses and organizations are joining Educurious™ in our cause. Inspiring and equipping students to succeed in high school is the smartest investment we can make—not only in our classrooms, but also in our country.
When you invest in Educurious, you:
- Reduce high-school dropout rates, and put millions of young lives on a positive trajectory. Research shows that, if all of this year’s high school dropouts were to graduate instead, they would earn $15.2 billion more each year.
- Ensure that all students have equitable opportunities to stay and succeed in high school. To have the greatest impact, we are initially focusing on underserved students, and on the courses that are the greatest determinants of high school success.
- Support an education revolution that is proven, practical and scalable. Educurious is designed to work within today’s public education system and standards.
- Make a difference now, and for every graduating class to come. We feel a sense of urgency to reduce dropout rates right away, even as we scale to reach more students and schools in the years ahead.
- Prepare our nation’s next generation for success in work and life. Educurious enlists America’s young minds in the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for our country.
For more information on how you or your company can get involved today, contact email@example.com.
Invest in a Smart Future
By donating to Educurious, you enable us to reach more students and classrooms across the country.
Help create the high school experience that American students need now for success in college, careers and life.